As you may or may not have known...I wasn't super excited for her. I've heard a few complaints about her huge hands and skin tone. But when I saw her on sale on Hobby Search for 1800 yen I decided to get her.
When I received her this morning I was first surprised as to how small she is! She' is around 4 and a half inches tall! But maybe next time I will read her dimensions more carefully =P
She comes with a small compact box(which is nice for a change...my closet is running out of room!)
| Sorry about the glare! |
As far as flaws go...I guess either I'm lucky or something because mine doesn't have many. There are some painting flaws on her skirt, and her crayon garter belt(seriously) Other than that to me the paint looks fine. Though I wouldn't pay more for her than I did =P Mainly because of her small scale.
Her face does look a little....odd at times though. Maybe it's the angle you view it at? Either way, it's not too bad ^_^ Her eyes certainly do stand out though!
As far as seam-lines go I didn't notice any...except for the one on the top of her head...but most figures I own have that seam. Her bazooka is pretty standard looking, but it's a pain to get in her hand! It took quite some time for me to get it in. At first I thought a part of her was removable, but nothing would budge. The handle of the gun is a bit bendy as is her hands so after some pushing, I got it in @_@ Unfortunately the gun handle does leave paint transfer on her hand T_T
Look! She's shooting hearts! :3
Here is the base....I wonder if any other Ave New creations will be made? Though I don't know anything about ave new...except this:
All in all....for 1800 yen...she's not bad. I wouldn't pay any more for her probably, but if you managed to get her on sale congrats :) If your thinking about getting her, use these pictures to make that decision ^^ also...yeah her hands are huge...but I don't notice too much ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment