Photobucket

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Loot on the way!

Hello all =) I've kind of been spending like crazy lately....(blame sales ) So here is a list of current items on there way to me ^_^



- Mahou Shoujo Neko X Peke


Hopefully her package will arrive on time...and get here tomorrow!



-Masterpiece of Kuchu Yousai N°1 - Limited Ver. Ninja Shinobu-Chan


Of course I'm going to buy a ninja girl in her pantsu >_> 



-Sonozaki Mion Angel Mort Uniform




-Kogami Akira Sega Prize figure


Wow thanks amiami! They had her for 735 yen ^_^




Last thing is this Megami magazine...and that's it! Thanks for stopping by! :3

2 comments:

  1. Mahou Shoujo Neko X Peke is adorable!! Don't know if my girlfriend would approve though... She'd probably kill me. ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yes she's super cute! x3 I'm sort of the opposite...my boyfriend calls me a pervert for getting her(jokingly of course xD)

    ReplyDelete