Photobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Wishlist!



This is how I feel at the moment lol....there are soooo many new figures that are due out that I'm not sure what to do. Besides spend my money like crazy =P So let's begin the list!



- Yumekui Merry Megahouse Trading figures

Hnng!  How cute *_* 

-Touwa Erio nendoroid petit 
gah...I hope they make a full scale or a nendo of her!


-Soniko choco*ochi
I <3 soniko...so why not get a cute trading figure of her? :3

-Malik Ishtar One coin figure


-Oshino Shinobu nendoroid petit

Seriously, if anyone is selling her let me know!

-Hachikuji mayoi figma



-Binchou-tan nendoroid

Gimme dat Binchou-tan @_@

-Yumekui Merry Megahouse



-Hirasawa Ui Alter


-Harley Quinn bishoujo

-Menace 2P color version

Oh menace....why must you be so pretty *_*



-Taiga Last Episode
why does the re-release have to come in august T_T

-Hatsune Miku Append


-Xiao Mei




*phew* Well that's it :3 Hope you enjoyed my list ^^ Bye-Bye

1 comment:

  1. Wow Megahouse is making a Yumekui Merry figure? I'm definitely going to have to pick that one up! I've also preordered Xiao Mei and Hachikuji Mayoi. Going to have to order that Ui statue as well.

    Well, there went all my money! Lol

    ReplyDelete