Photobucket

Monday, May 2, 2011

Hirasawa Yui- Culture Festival ver.

Hello all =3 Take a look at what I received in the mail today!




My lovely Yui arrived this morning! *_* I'll admit I wasn't too keen on her to begin with...I honestly wanted the Alter version more. But since I had no chance of getting her with the money I had, and HLJ had her for sale I went for it.

But when I got her in the mail this morning I was surprised! She's much much cuter in person than in the official pictures!



I really do like her pose, and the way her skirt flows. I kinda wish she was in her regular school uniform but oh well! She'll match better with my mio figure! Anyways let's get out the bad about this figure first!

 DX those seam lines...they seem to be everywhere! Plus that little piece of her hair really really bugs me! Good thing it's on the back.


I just noticed that other seamline in her hair DX


One other problem is her guitar....

Don't get me wrong...it's beautifully done...but notice something missing?


Her strap! The problem is...her guitar is a real pain to get in her hand! I gave up since I really didn't want to end up breaking a brand new fig >_>

Finally let's talk about the base!


I don't mind her base...I think the color is a little odd...but hey, it's nice to have something other than a plain black base :)

All in all i'm very happy I bought her! She's quite cute, and if you don't mind seamlines in a few places....she's your gal! I feel for me she was a good replacement for the Alter Ver. I wanted ^_^




2 comments:

  1. I like your contented-with-what-you-have attitude. It's a good thing :) And she's cute ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And yes! She's super cute...way better than official pics :)

    ReplyDelete