Photobucket

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yazima Beauty Salon

I'm going to do something a little different this time around when it comes to this blog. Today I'm going to talk about a comedy music group in Japan I absolutely adore ^_^ Hopefully I'll introduce them to a new audience ^^


The group I'm speaking of is none other than Yazima Beauty Salon ^^ A comedy group composed of DJ OZMA, Takaaki Ishibashi, and Noritake Kinashi.
It's basically a group of cross dressing men depicting a family hoping to be picked up by talent scouts from Las Vegas, Nevada...and end up in Japan. The family is made up of Margaret(36 years old, and the mother) Strawberry(12 years old, and the manliest of the three lol) and Naomi(18 years old, and portrayed by DJ OZMA)
Weird...I know =P

But..funny none the less. There songs are very catchy, and the way they portray there characters shows that they really put there all into it. Here are some of there videos please enjoy ^^

Nihon no Mikata -Nevada Kara Kimashita:


Hamaguri Bomber:


SAKURA -Haru o Utawa Nevada:


Megami no Chikara:(This has to be my fav ^^)


Idol Mitai ni Utawasete:

No comments:

Post a Comment