Photobucket

Friday, January 14, 2011

New stuff coming in ^_^

Oh dear...i've been gone for a while >_< sorry about that. Christmas and New Years kept me busy and i've been lazy =P Let's catch up shall we? This Saturday *hopefully* I'll be able to go up to Billings MT. with my bf to go shopping. It's gonna feel so good to get out! I'm getting a new computer for my room while i'm there! Here's hoping for noooooooooooo snoooooooooow!





Let's see...well i'm selling a few of my figures.
My K-ON! nendoroid set and my kagome figma.

I've also ordered these figures:




and now my wallet is in shambles -_-
seriously all I want to get now is my HMO miku at the end of this month and the Tony vers. Miku next month and stop for a WHILE! This hobby is expensive $_$ lol. But it's ok, I've got money put aside, and don't plan to spend anymore on this hobby ^_^ At least any time soon...I'm happy with what I'm getting. When I receive these items I'll try to post some pics up here...so stay tuned ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment