You order an item from the U.S. and they give you delivery confirmation with USPS. It updates and says it's in your city, and expect it at your home...to find nothing there.
You call and ask where it is and the PO assumes it's a mistake and that the postal carrier will return and deliver it properly. But....doesn't happen >_< I'm not sure what to do, this happened to me yesterday, and I got a call today from the PO saying that the Postal carrier distinctly remembers delivering it to my doorstep...when I SAW her deliver a letter and leave >_> Thank goodness the amazon seller believes me, and is willing to do a refund if it's not found.
Guess I'll just have to wait until Tuesday, and hope the Postal carrier comes before I leave for school so I can ask her. Though I'm kinda glad it was just a cheap Oppai mousepad...but I'd rather this not happen again with one of my more expensive orders >_<

Speaking of orders...add this gal to the list xD
Couldn't resist...paid 55 dollars for her ^^
Let's hope either I get my mouse pad soon or I get a refund...and something like this doesn't happen again >_>


No comments:
Post a Comment