Saturday, December 18, 2010
Yay Christmas Break
Good morning everyone! I hope everyone slept well ^^ I guess this morning I wanna let everyone know about a great LP'r (Let's player) on youtube. His name is Dshban....and i've been watching alot of him recently and he's freakin hilarious. Go check him out ^^
So yesterday was my last day of school =D Well...for a month anyways. Glad I get a break cuz i've been needing it! But now that i'm on break...i'm bored as hell all the time >_> There's nothing to do! Except play with my kitten boots and play games xD. But I guess looking forward to Christmas lightens my spirits ^^ I hope everyone enjoys there holidays, no matter what your doing ^_^ That reminds me...I still have to put up the tree @_@
Oh yes! I still have my Dead master, Kagome and Minorin figs to look forward too also!!!
Hopefully today I get Dead Master...who know's I might just do a review on here of her ^^ Well I got's to eat something...i'm starving @_@
Bye-Ni ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment