Gah I <3 it!!!! I really enjoyed this movie...I wish Disney would go back to 2D movies like this T__T ah well.... Sad news! Dead Master didn't arrive today >_< So here's hoping for Monday! Since money has gotten tighter around here...I've decided to do a 1 fig per month rule ^^ here's what I plan on getting in Jan.

Gah she's adorable *__* She's the Miku Hatsune Absolute HMO Edition by GoodSmile. Can't wait to get my hands on her =D
Man i'm sure it's just because of the holidays...but people have been buying stuff off amazon from me like crazy. I wouldn't mind if every time I go onto my comp. it said I have more things to ship >_> Oh well I should be enjoying this extra income lol.
Oh yes, I'm also selling some of my figures from my collection. I'm selling them here http://myfigurecollection.net/sales.php?search=user%3ACupcakez89
Tonight i'm adding this to the list:
Flyable Heart Inaba Yui 1/8 From GoodSmile:
I'm going to be selling her for $85.00 not in including shipping...sad I have to let her go T_T but maybe if I have the money down the road...I can get her back =D
Decided I like them a little too much to get rid of sorry =)










No comments:
Post a Comment