Hey guys! So today was kinda sucky.....my awesome deal get's canceled T_T But hey it's ok beacuse 2 good things happend today. 1: I finally got Deadmaster! I was getting kinda pissed becasue every time I checked her tracking it would say she left Denver...it finally updated today and got her! She's very pretty...but pretty tiny. Compared to my Konata figma she looks so little. When I get time I can review her.
Second great thing that happened was I got to see Tron! It was soooooooo awesome...mainly because were poor and we FINALLY got 3D here =D So it was suppppppppper pretty! It was a pretty good movie, I enjoyed it quite a lot ^^ Weak on the 3D effects but that's ok xD
Here, if you liked the movie or haven't seen it *no worries there's no spoliers* check this vid out by Mike Relm he does a lot of remixes of popular videos.


No comments:
Post a Comment