Photobucket

Sunday, April 10, 2011

~Spring anime 2011(Part 2)~

Hello all ^_^ this is part 2 of my spring anime watchlist! Let's get started =3


Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoki 


Oooo a yaoi =3 I haven't really watched any yaoi series before(I've read a few manga here and there) So  I figured I'd give Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi a try ^_^
pretty much it's a story of a man who's started working in  shoujo manga, which he finds impossible as he has given up on love and romance. Only to find out his boss was his former lover =3

Onedera Ritsu, the main character ^_^



It looks like a pretty decent show, and I'm enjoying the interaction between Ritsu and his boss ^_^


Nichijou 

Oh boy =3 I started watching this because it looked so cute....but boy is it random xD I can't really explain what this show is about...but it has a Highschool setting where odd things happen xD It centers around 3 high school classmates.




Also there's a side story with a robot and her creator ^_^ 


I don't have too much to say about this show...besides how much I enjoy how random and funny it is =3 so here's some screen caps ^_^


holy shiiiiiii O_o

A goat is fine too :3



There's one more anime I'm looking forward too, and that's  Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko....but I guess the first episode isn't out yet(subbed that is) >_< So I'll have to wait longer on that one.
 
 
Anyways hope everyone enjoyed my list ^_^ I've got to get back to my essay =_=  Well...bye bye =3

No comments:

Post a Comment