Photobucket

Sunday, April 17, 2011

New items coming in ^_^

Hello all ^_^ Since I got paid...guess what, it's figure shopping time! xD Here's some things I picked up recently ^^

  • Katase Yuki - 4-Leaves

     

      Finally *_* You have no idea how long I've wanted this figure lol....thanks to HLJ and there kotobukiya sale I got her for $77 with shipping....not sure if that's a  good deal or not though lol. But oh well....I got her ^_^ Now only if HLJ would stop being so slow with there processing times...They could ship her >_> Seriously it's been "processing" since Wednesday.


  •  Anegasaki Nene - Nendoroid

     

      Even though I've never played or gotten too into love plus...I've always kinda had a soft spot of Nene ^^ I think it's because she's so cute xD And since AmiAmi(the japanese site) has her for sale now for 980 yen...I picked her up ^_^


  • Se Kirara - Kagura Aya

     

      Since I'm not picking up Tony's Hatsune Miku...and had some extra $$ in my paypal, I picked her up ^_^ I've been wanting to for a while, but every time she was on sale I didn't have the cash xD


Also I got 2 things from JBox....but one's a present for my bf and the other is just some clothing for me ^_^....anyways thanks for reading! Bye-bye ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment