Photobucket

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

~Tainaka Ritsu Max Factory~

Hello all ^_^ Look at what I got in the mail yesterday =3







<333 She's so cute x3 I'm so happy to have gotten her from Otacute for $65.21 =D To me she was worth it ^_^ I'm hoping to be able to get one of each K-on! girl in a full scale figure ^^

But enough about that...let's talk about Ritsu!!! I chose this Ritsu over alter's version not only because of the price difference, but I just like how she's posed in this figure, and her attitude. Though it looks plain, she's become on of my new favs in my collection! I love the way she's painted, and the shading on her skin is gorgeous. I haven't noticed any painting flaws on her, except on her zipper(but it's extremely small)

This Ritsu may look plain,  but she comes with attitude ^_^ I think it comes from her pose and head tilt ^^ If you like Ritsu but don't have the cash for the alter version I recommend this gal ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment