Hello all ^_^ here's my list of pre-orders for the coming year....so far xD
Kira☆Kira
 |
| I decided to order Kirari because 1st she's small,and she's the only petit I recognize from the set....since I played the game xD | | |
|
|
Kasumi
 |
I ordered this Kasumi from my local shop, she's a little*ahem* risque though xD
Canceled...mainly $$$ reasons =( |
Hatsune Miku - 1/8 - Lat-type
 |
| PO'D because she's cheap! $50 for a miku figure ain't bad, considering now all her figs go for $80+, plus she's cute =3 |
Kagamine Rin
 |
| She's the last one I need to finish the set! Someone on MFC is selling her....just gotta wait til I can pay and she's mine ^^ |
|
|
White ★ Rock Shooter
 |
| Not sure if I've already talked about this one, splitting the bill on it with my bf |
Hatsune Miku - 1/7 - Tony Ver.
 |
| Whenever she stops being delayed =_= |
|
*drools for Miku Lat-type* @_@
ReplyDeletehaha she's really cute =3
ReplyDelete