Hello all :3 Fall is almost upon us, which means that many of my pre-orders will be making there way to my doorstep! Here is a list of all the things I've ordered....sadly to my wallets untimely demise >_< Anyone want to make donations? :D
 |
| Oh Ui...I couldn't take your money ;-; |
So let's begin!
- Hirasawa Yui (Alter)
 |
| Urrf! <3 I'm so happy there is going to be a rerelease! I can finally buy her for a reasonable price!!! |
-Shining Hearts Xiao Mei
 |
| Hopefully I will have her by the end of the week! >_< |
|
-Hatsune Miku Lat. Ver
 |
| She will be released the 17th of this month ^_^ But I will still have to wait 2 weeks to get her T_T |
-Shining Hearts Melty
 |
| I'm not sure exactly why I ordered her...besides her cuteness |
-Dendrobium Violet
 |
| I hope I don't get in trouble for displaying her >____> |
-Hatsune Miku Figma Append Ver.
 |
| She could possibly be delayed...I'm kinda hoping so >_> |
|
|
-White Rock Shooter Figma
 |
| Because ya know...I'm rich :D lol jk |
-Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Homura
 |
| <3 |
|
- Black Rock Shooter Figma(Game Version)
 |
| Getting her mainly because she looks about 20% cooler than the old brs figma |
|
|
- Soniko Plushie
 |
| aww! Soniko cute as ever :3 and for $24.50 at Otacute, wasn't too bad at all! |
Well, that sums up my list ^_^ I hope that it stays small like this....although for me this is kinda big >_< Thanks for looking!!! Oh! And thank you to everyone whom purchased my older figures!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment