Photobucket

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wonder festival 2011 wishlist~

Hello all! As you may know there were some big announcements yesterday for Wonder Festival, and I just couldn't contain myself with all these new figure announcements! (≧∇≦)/ So please take a look at my top wish listed items from this summers wonder festival!



-Panty and Stocking(Phat Company) Angel versions


I really like the look of these two...and the cheap prices is a relief to my wallet!  ( ̄ー ̄)



-Figma Sakura Kyouko


Kyouko is my favorite Mahou Shoujo girl(besides Homura) So this is a must get! (*^▽^*)



-Original Char.(Good Smile Company)


( ゚ Д゚) The beauty! I'm a sucker for figures that have a different appeal to them :) I don't know too much about this character though...but here is the original artwork she is based on ^_^




-Hatsune Miku Knight Version(Good Smile Company)


I've never seen Miku in a knight costume before, but I really do like how she looks (*°∀°) Though I wonder how heavy all those items on her will be :(  Also here is the original artwork she is based off of!





-Dendrobium Violet (Yamato)


(゜◇゜) This may be the ecchi-est figure I buy >_> She's just so pretty! I prefer the white and blue on her rather than her companion who's in red.



- Bakemonogatari Shinobu (Good Smile Company)

(*°∀°)<3 I've been waiting for a full scale Shinobu figure for ages! Now the time has come!

Well that wraps up my wishlist from Wonder Festival Summer 2011....I just noticed that there really weren't that many items on this list, but I guess for me that's a good thing! It saves my poor wallet from distress! (^v^)

 Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment