Photobucket

Friday, March 11, 2011

Ex☆Cute Family - Chisa

Hi everybody! I got kinda bored and wanted to talk about some of the figures I already own...so I decided to pick one of my cutest owned items...Chisa!


D'awww =3 She's too cute! I first saw Chisa a few months back and fell in love with her cute smile =) At the time though there was no way I could afford her. Then a few months after that, I noticed they had a few Azone dolls for 15% off. I checked it out...and wouldn't you know it, there she was for 8500 yen ^_^ I bought her in a heartbeat...making her my most expensive purchase thus far @_@. About a week later she was at my doorstep...and I couldn't wait to open her.


Chisa comes with one outfit, including her skirt and suspenders combo, and cute boots. And her winter outfit, with a long coat and earmuffs. Her coat and earmuffs are perfect for winter shots like this. Though it was a bit difficult getting her dressed >.<

Also, her doll body(Pure Neemo XS) is VERY VERY FRAGILE. I've broken Chisa twice already. Only her hands though...the joints that her hands fit into the arms are very weak. I plan on buying her a new body and interchanging her arms. Also she's not fully poseable, she can sit and stand, also lie down. But that's about it...and there are no other interchangeable hands at the moment, though with them breaking I wouldn't be willing to switch them around all the time >_<.

With that being said, Chisa is still one of the cutest figures/dolls I own. She was worth the 8500 yen I paid for her, and she has spurred my interest in other dolls as well. I hope soon to be able to pick up a new outfit for her, so she can have a new look =) I've actually had my eyes set on this outfit right here...

No comments:

Post a Comment